Friday, July 3, 2015

Ice Prince Recounts When Beyoncé said HELLO to Sarkodie at the BET Awards



Recounting their experience on Y 107.9 FM about a year ago at the BET Awards, Sarkodie & Ice Prince were baffled when superstar, Beyoncé came down the aisle and said "Hi" to Sarkodie.

Confirming this, Ice Prince was totally blown away by the "Single Ladies" hit maker’s approach, saying; "We were sitting down and Beyonce was walking coming towards ourside, Sarkdiewas on his phone and his head was down and she said Hi to this boy and he didnt even know. So I told him, Beyonce just said Hi and you were looking at you phone?"

Sarkodie reacted; I never believed it when Ice said it till now. but when I was at the BET; Ice Prince was sitting to my left and there were these guys who were doing their thing on the stage and I said to myself if we had that opportunity we can make it.”


Reacting to Beyoncé's greeting, the Sarkodie said “I never believed until now; it was unbelievable when it occurred because I never knew it would happen."

YFMGhana.com

No comments:

Post a Comment