Monday, May 16, 2016

Female Rapper Discloses Her Love For Sarkodie

Eno
So you may know Eno, the  lady who ‘refixed’ Joey B and Sarkodie’s Tonga and earned some acclaim and happens to be one of the few female rappers around.

Well, she had appeared on eTV’s The Late Nite Celebrity Show yesternight to talk about her career, love life and celebrity crush.

On her career, the Ashaiman based emcee said:

“It hasn’t been that easy for me as a female rapper. Even the industry don’t have category for Best Female Rapper but there’s Best Female Vocalist and Best Rapper and others. Even though there is a category for Best Rapper, the recognition is low. If the industry tries to push us, we will go far and I want to believe the industry felt there wasn’t any lady rappers but I’m here now”. I didn’t come to make a U Turn in the music scene and go away. I’m here for the long haul. Things like marriage won’t stop me from  rapping

I will like to marry a rapper. I love Sarkodie but he is engaged.

When Giovani, the show’s host asked  who her  celebrity crush was, but she revealed:

“I used to fight with my friends over Davido. My friend will be like she is Queen Davido and I will tell her I’m the real Queen Davido. But I’m over that now. I just loved him. But he was just by the way till I found Chris Brown.” adding that, “as for the Ghanaian stars I see them as my brothers, I love Stonebwoy because he is my school mate and area boy. But it’s also interesting to note that my school nurtured a lot of stars. Sarkodie, Yaw Siki, Stay J and MixMaster Garzy”.

Source: gossipmama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment